We are looking for a bold, driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. To become our E-commerce manager.
- Act as Store Manager of our B to C site. Supervising, and pursuing sales goals.
- Coordinate marketing strategies and implement them accordingly.
- Work closely to our Marketing team, CRM and supply partners. In order to sync products, campaigns and promotional opportunities.
- Optimize and increase online traffic to our site.
- Supervise day to day operations on our e-shop and manage all transactional stages.
- Lead the execution of upgrades and/or new tools.
- Act as the primary contact for the resolution of issues and/or incidents related to the specific campaigns or sales.
- Supervise sales results, ratio conversions, garment returns, changes, etc.
- Set up and report sales analysis, promotions, products, traffic and their sources.
- Analyze competition, prices and company types.
- Analyze geographic data and sales behavior trends in the area.
- Collaborate on future markets development.
- Optimization of store through product management.
- Setup product pricing strategies.
The ideal profile is someone:
- Essential to be native English speaker
- Pro active, dynamic, vibrant, creative and ultra attentive;
- With long term vision;
- Capable of performing in a team of talented and multicultural people;
- Communicative and comfortable with dealing with customers (and all their moods);
- With minimum 2-5 year experience in E-Commerce, ideally within product management/Sales/Customer Service/Marketing areas but
- Who is motivated to further develop their skills and capabilities;
- University qualifications
- Less experienced - but energetic and extremely fast learners - young professionals will be considered;
- Knowledge of Sales Force or other CRM platforms is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus.