Terms of Agreement
All prices on our website are quoted in pounds sterling (£). Prices may be subject to change without notice, but we will always inform you of any price change prior to processing your order. Any pricing structures seen on our website may differ if your order requires express delivery or is bespoke in any way. This is because stock of delivery issues may cause an increase in price and because sometimes our suppliers change prices without warning, and we are not able to update prices instantaneously. You will be fully informed of your price or change in before your order is confirmed. This may be after payment. We have the rights to cancel any order at any time.
All delivery is charged to a UK address or an estimated international delivery charge. If you have requested delivery outside of the UK, or if your postcode is outside standard delivery zones, please note that you may have to pay extra delivery at a later stage when we know the total cost of the order. This extra charge may be added after your initial payment, due to change in weight of delivery for example.
If after payment, a pricing error or anomaly is made apparent we maintain the right to cancel any order. If this situation occurs the customer will be contacted by a member of our team and informed of the mistake in writing, and we will assess all options to give you the best service.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept payment by Cheque & Bank Transfers. Orders will not be processed until payment has cleared.
Once your payment has been received, we will send you a visual proof for you to check carefully and approve before we customise. Once your visual proof has been approved, we start processing the order immediately and although we try and accommodate further changes or cancellations, we can’t guarantee that we will complete them and you may be liable for the full order price. The visual proof is the final process in your order and contains all the detailed customisation and garment details, it is vital that you review this properly. After confirmation changes may not be possible, and any mistakes will be your responsibility.
Online ordering – sizes, colours and templates:
Please note, we order blank clothing, garments and products from wholesaler distributors, and then customise these items with printing for our clients. All sizes and colours shown online on the catalogues are not under our control, and we cannot be held accountable for colour variations from on screen colours to real product colours, nor can we be held responsible for sizing issues. We do our very best with our Quality Controls to manage these rare problems. We highly recommend ordering samples to ensure these size and colour problems are not encountered.
Product Template Image Disclaimer:
Please note, the visual product template images that are used when adding your designs are ‘template images’, this means they may not reflect the actual product ordered. The same applies to your visual mock ups.
Visual layout approval:
It is much better if you send us a visual template to ensure speed of service and accuracy. We will send it to you if you can’t create it, and you are entitled to 2 revisions / changes free of charge with your visual. Further changes may be charged up to £5 per revision. Once you have approved the visual layout your decision is final. Extra charges may be applied should you wish to make further changes to approved visuals.
Cancellations are not accepted after this stage, but we will always try to assist you for the best possible service.
We will not proceed until you have approved the visual(s), which will usually be sent within 24 hours of payment. (working business hours)
- We will print the artwork you supply us. When uploaded or emailing us any artwork you give Print 4 Less Ltd, full consent to print the artwork or designs. You confirm that the artwork is yours to use, and/or free from copyright infringement. You accept full responsibility in the event of any copyright infringement. When emailing us or uploading artwork and upon payment you accept this artwork disclaimer in full.
- The visual template and online visual designer are not to scale. The size of the actual printed artworks may vary to the representation and proportions which you see online.
- We will always aim to print your exact print sizes but you accept there may be up to a 2cm variance on print sizes and positioning.
- COLOUR MATCHING: With Screen Printing we can match Pantone Colour References, if you provide this, we will match them. All other printing techniques will be the best colour match possible. Please note computer screen colours will differ from final print colours. We will not be held responsible for colour variation.
- You must state Pantone colour references with your quote requests or via email, if they apply. Failure to do so will mean we will use our expertise to best match on colours.
- If the artworks files you provide are not print ready, we will try to recreate the artworks and there will be a charge which we will let you know once we see your design. Artwork files that are not as per our artwork guidelines may still be printed, but the quality of the print may be lower than we would like, and Print 4 Less Ltd will not be responsible, and your order will not qualify for a reprint or refund.
- You accept full responsibility and confirm you have either provided print ready files, discussed this with us prior to payment, or are happy to pay a small charge, and confirm that we will not be held responsible for sub-quality print finishes that are caused as a result of sub-quality and non-print ready artwork files. If you have any doubt, please get in touch and we will check.
- For online sales, all artworks/files uploaded will be printed without artwork checking, and any quality issue will not be the responsibility of us. You will not be entitled to a refund or reprint if the artwork you provided us does not meet our minimum artwork guidelines requirements.
Direct to Garment printing – Variance and white underlay condition:
DTG printing is dependent on ‘computer-controlled output’. Artwork files are checked by our print managers for quality purposes, but ultimately a computer machine reads these colours and translates these colours into ink that gets printed directly into the fabric. (Screen printing can match exact Pantone colours and is controlled by the human eye, as such is ‘human controlled’ not computer controlled).
DTG output is, therefore, subject to variance. This means when printing the same design several times it may not appear as sharp on one garment as another.
Additionally, it may appear different on one garment to another garment due to colours and materials reacting different to the inks. Sometimes, small speckles of white underlay can be seen on dark garments, this is most often due to sub-quality artwork which we do our best to avoid. You accept the above information and accept a 25% variance and white underlay condition, and that any issues of this nature fall outside of our reprint and refund policy.
Cancellations may be subject up to a 25% charge because we may have already ordered stock, prepared artwork or re-organised production of other jobs. Please note that we reserve the rights to a minimum charge of up to 25%. For online orders where the order relates to a specific printing colour or product colour, if you fail to read the offer and upload incorrect artwork, this is your mistake and you may be charged up to 25% of the order if you choose to cancel due to a mistake you make when uploading artwork files. When paying for any order, you accept these terms and conditions in full. (We will always do our best to minimise or avoid such charges).
Print only service – where you supply us with the garments:
We take complaints very seriously and we are unhappy if you are not entirely satisfied with our services. If you wish to make a complaint or request a reprint or refund, please complete the contact us form immediately and provide us with your order reference number, email address and the reason for your complaint.
You must also attach photos to help us further understand your complaint so we’re then able to take the necessary actions.
Print 4 Less Ltd must be notified of any issues within 2 days of receiving the order. Please note that refunds will only be considered after Print 4 Less Ltd has been given every opportunity to rectify any issues with the order. We initially aim to offer a reprint or replacement if possible.
We offer a print only service whereby you can purchase the garments separately and then send them to us to be customised. When you use this service from us you understand that you’re sending the garments to us at your own risk. If they are lost in transit, we will not be held responsible. You must track the delivery and handle any issues that arise in delivery. In addition, we recommend test prints to ensure that the products are suitable for the printing technique that you require. We keep a keen eye on our quality control process, but, if you are supplying the products and there are problems with the print or damage to the garments due to the printing, that are not related to the print quality, we will not be held responsible for any of the cost of the garments / products. If you do not take our advice and send samples for testing, this is your complete responsibility.
We can’t guarantee 100% perfection on goods you supply. You accept up to a 25% spoilage rate where we will not be responsible for the cost of damage caused due to printing or the customisation process. Before any print only order is processed you must include the original receipts/invoices of purchase showing the exact value or each product. We will then agree how much risk we are prepared to accept. If you fail to send us these receipts/invoices of purchase before the order is processed, we will not take any financial responsibility in the damage or loss to any of your products. If you do, we will agree in writing our limit of liability that you will accept in writing before printing commences.
To find out the pros and cons of using our print only service, you can read our print only guide.
In addition, with print only orders:
When you are supplying the goods for customisation, the stated deadline is our target deadline, we cannot guarantee this until we receive the goods for inspection. In addition, although at quoting stage we assume we can complete the customisation, sometimes factors unknown to us at quoting stage can complicate an order and mean we may have to cancel and refund. We will always do our best to meet your deadlines and complete your orders to our best ability, but in the case of print only orders, you understand that the order may be cancelled upon receipt of the goods and that the deadline will be confirmed when we physically receive the goods for the specific order.
For express order where delivery is required within 5 days you must be aware of the following information. We will do our best to meet our client’s deadlines, but sometimes, on rare occasions, factors beyond our control impact on our ability to fulfil orders. Stock levels, wholesaler dispatch mistakes and delivery problems can arise, which are factors beyond our controls. In the event of such occasions, sometimes we have to make decisions on behalf of our clients to ensure that we’re always doing our best to fulfil the order. This can mean substitution of garment brands and size changes or enhanced delivery services where extra charges may be applied. We will always try to find the time to get approval from our clients for these changes, but as you will be aware, this is not always possible. When entering an express order, you must accept these conditions and take this in to consideration in the event of ultimate problems with orders. We ask that you appreciate the effort we will go to meeting your order when discussing remedy of such rarely occurring scenarios.
Deliveries during busy periods of adverse weather conditions:
At periods of seasonal high demand, or during adverse weather conditions, delivery deadlines may be missed or delayed. We will organise and ship your goods in accordance with your delivery deadline. The items will be despatched using a 3rd party courier and we will be able to provide documentary evidence for this. If the delivery is not achieved for whatever 3rd party reason, Print 4 Less Ltd will not be responsible for refund of any form. We will attempt to recover costs and expenses from our 3rd party delivery companies but cannot guarantee any delivery or refund in these instances. Print 4 Less Ltd will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained arising from any delay or failure in the delivery of the Goods. We recommend you take out your own insurance to protect your goods.
Failed, or Delayed Delivery & Partial Deliveries:
Print 4 Less Ltd will send out your order using a 3rd party courier company in accordance with your delivery deadline and will be able to provide documentary evidence for this. If the delivery is not achieved for whatever 3rd party reason, Print 4 Less Ltd will take no responsibility for loss or damage or delay to your order and Print 4 Less Ltd will not be responsible for refund of any form. We will attempt to recover costs and expenses from the 3rd party delivery companies but cannot guarantee any delivery or refund in these instances. At time of receipt, you must check the packaging immediately. By accepting delivery, you are confirming the packaging and delivery is in perfect order.
Print 4 Less Ltd will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained arising from any delay or failure in the delivery of the Goods. We recommend you take out your own insurance to protect your goods.
Partial Deliveries & Errors on the part of our 3rd Party Suppliers
At Print 4 Less Ltd we order blank products from leading brands and then customise them for our client’s needs. Sometimes the leading brands and distributors send us faulty products within the full batch, or do not send us the correct amounts or sizes, which is completely out of the control of Print 4 Less Ltd , but this means that production and delivery may be delayed, or an order may not be only partially delivered on the specified due date, as more products may need ordering and customising at a later date. There may be extra charges applied to your order for the additional printing as we may have to reset all the customisation machines specifically for the extra customisation. You understand this supply chain problem and accept that it is beyond the controls of Garment Printing and accept these terms.
Print Only Service Agreement
Print 4 Less Ltd offers a print only service where our clients can supply the garments/products (the items) and send them to us to be customised. When using this service, you accept that you’re sending the items to us at your own risk. If they are lost in transit, we will not be held responsible. You must track the delivery and handle any issues that arise.
We highly recommend sample prints to ensure that the items are suitable for the printing technique that you require. We keep an eye on our quality control process, but, if you are supplying the items and there are problems with the print, or damage during the customisation process, we will not be held responsible for any of the cost of the items, unless they have undergone a full sample test process and have been approved and signed off as such.
We will do our best to detect any problems as soon as they arise and will aim to minimise the impact on any batch of the items, but some of our machines operate at fast automated speeds and therefore sometimes these issues do not make themselves apparent until the entire customisation process is completed. Also, our customisation processes involve multiple stages, and it may not be until the final stage that the problem is detected. For example, we may prepare the items, we may pre-treat them, then print them, and during the drying stage an issue may arise that could have already affected a full batch. If you do not take our advice and send samples for testing and approval, you take complete responsibility for any problems that may arise during the customisation process. Samples and Test prints are charged at pre-agreed rates.
Before any print only order is processed, we request the original receipts/invoices of purchase/manufacture to be sent to us, outlining the exact value of the items. We will then agree how much risk and liability we are prepared to accept in advance. (if any). If you fail to send us these receipts/invoices of purchase before the order is processed, we will not take any financial responsibility in the damage or loss to any of the items.
At Print 4 Less Ltd we offer a full reprint or refund policy on garments/products that we supply, if the problem is our responsibility. But when you are sending us your garments/products, we cannot guarantee 100% perfection and therefore print only services are not accepted under our standard Refunds Policy.
If, even after samples and testing there are problems, you still accept up to a 25% spoilage rate caused due to the customisation process. You also accept up to a 2cm variance in the print position. During customisation processes, items are manually loaded by our carefully trained and experienced staff, and 100% accuracy is simply not possible. Our years of experience and global clients can testify to the quality we offer.
Print Only Delivery Deadlines & Cancellation Policy
When you are supplying the items for customisation, the stated deadline is a target deadline, but we cannot guarantee this until we receive the items for inspection. In addition, although at quoting stage we assume we can complete the customisation, sometimes factors unknown to us at quoting stage can complicate an order and mean we may have to cancel and refund. We will always do our best to meet your deadlines and complete your orders to our best ability, but in the case of print only orders, you understand that the order may be cancelled upon receipt of the goods and that the final deadline will be confirmed when we physically receive the goods for the specific order.
In the event of finding a fault with the product or printing, simply inform us of the problem within 12 hours of delivery by email, or by filling out our contact form and we will advise you of the correct way of returning the order.
Depending on the fault and issue with the order, we may request for you to ship the order back to us using a trackable service to avoid any further issues or we may send a courier to collect.
Please also supply photos where possible of any issues relating to the product or the print so a better idea of the initial problem will be more apparent.
Please note that refunds will be considered and discussed after Print 4 Less Ltd has been given every opportunity to rectify any issues with the order.
Print 4 Less respects your privacy and it is committed to protecting and your personal data and your needs.
- In addition, this informs you of your privacy rights and how the privacy data law protects you.
- It is important that you read this in detail, so that you are aware of how and why we are using your personal and business data.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch at any time.
- Our website sell printed (customised) goods and services which are aimed at business users of all sizes, or groups & associations or for the occasional gift market. This website & our service are not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to people under the age of 16.
- Print 4 Less Ltd works in a cooperative way to print goods and services to customers all over the world, and they sometimes act as joint data controllers.
Personal data that we collect from and about you:
- Personal data refers to any information about an individual from which a person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- We collect only essential information about our customers and visitors to our websites to help you. This data falls into the following categories:
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, usernames, social media profile names or such like.
- Contact Data may include delivery or billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments and orders purchased from us, and Financial Data includes payment card details – but for our company, we do not store this data on our servers or computers. All payment processing data is processed and stored securely via our payment processing company Braintree. We do not store any of your payment processing data on our servers.
- Usage Data is information on how you use our website, products and services, such as which pages you visit, and which buttons you press (so we can improve your experience).
- Technical Data includes IP address, your login data, browser types or/& versions, time settings or/and location, browser plug-in types and/or versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use when communicating with us.
- Marketing and Communication Data is your preference in what and how you receive marketing from us.
- Sometimes we organise the data we collect, for statistical or demographic data for any purposes. Aggregated Data may come from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as the data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity/identities.
- We do not intend to collect nor request any Personal Data of Special Categories about you (e.g. details about your race, religious or philosophical beliefs, ethnic origin, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health and genetic data etc). We do not collect any information about criminal history or offences.
How we collect your personal data?
We use different methods to collect data:
- signups to website forms or newsletters
- make enquiries by phone, email, SMS, ANY messenger service
- create designs on our website
- order any of our products or services or request any information
- request marketing material
- connect & communicate with us on social media platforms;
- Connect with us via competitions, surveys etc
- Any form of contact with our sales or customer services
- Any form of feedback, comments or reviews about our products or services Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including:
- To perform the contracts, quotes, orders, visuals, requests of any kind, actions that you request (directly or indirectly)/li>
- Where we need to comply with the law. EG, keeping records of sales for Accounting and Tax.
- Cookies help us improve our websites and services, so you are the end benefactor on how we use this information. They help us understand what you like to do on our website, so we can speed things up, or redirect you on a more efficient path.
Disclosures of your personal data
- We may share your personal data with 3rd Party contractors that are essential to us in the performance of your quote or order, such as accountants, government agencies, specialist payment processors, distributors, printers, or delivery companies.
- We ensure all third parties respect your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow 3rd party service providers listed above to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- We share your contact details with 3rd party suppliers for the sole purpose of allowing products to be ordered, processed, customised and delivered in accordance with your requirements. We will never share your data with any party not related to our production process. The production process involves quotation analysis, artwork review, product ordering, product customisation and delivery.
Retention of data
- We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the reasons it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accountancy requirements and in accordance with the laws that govern data retention.
- We keep your data on file in the case that you return to order or request a quote in the future, by doing so we can process any request in a fast and efficient manner.
- You can request your data be deleted or removed or changed or amended at any time by contacting us, and this will be processed in the same professional and efficient manner as it was collected. We are here to abide by your requests, requirements and demands. We are always ‘at your service’.
Legal rights of you
As a European business or individual, the General Data Protection Regulation applies allows you the following rights under data protection laws (in relation to personal data):
- The right to be informed how we use personal data
- The right of access so you can ask for copy of the personal data we hold on you
- The right to rectification of any inaccurate data
- The right to erasure / removal / deletion / restrict processing at any time
- The right to data portability in a common user-friendly format
- The right to object so simply get in touch with us and we are here “at your service’ at all times
- Rights to know how we process or use your data
- You accept the above privacy and data policy when requesting any information or service from us by any means, whether it be by phone, email, any form of messenger, social media or message sending service.
- You agree and give explicit approval to the above policy and you understand in full. If you do not understand you can contact us at any time before, during, or after a quote request or order. We are here to assist you at any time.